Screen Printing has become a popular way to express a message on garments.
- Screen Printing customers desire from simple to complex designs on most any kind of wearable textile. The process has become one of knowledge, precision and skill.
- Sensations Apparel is about producing a tightly registered, high quality result that will last for years.
- Precision screen printing requires climate controlled screen processing, retentionable screens and experienced textile production artists working to anticipate the result of mixing fabric, dyes, ink and design.
- Screen printers at Sensations Apparel are career staff who take pride in creating planned results. Quality screen printing is our policy.
- To ensure the accuracy of your print, you always see your design in color on the color of garments you plan to order, before it is screen printed on the garment. Completed designs are directly emailed to you for your approval.
- Find the products of your choice in our online catalog and simply check the add inquiries button and we will be happy to send a quote back to you within 24 hours (during a regular work week, Monday-Friday). If you already have an idea of what your art is going to look like, please send a copy of it by email along with a few details (see contact us).
- You may also simply call us at (805) 237-9579 for an over the phone quote.
- We will quote your order based on the details you supply us (ie. number of garments, color of garments, how many colors are printed in your design, number of designs being printed on the garment, number of locations that will be imprinted, etc...)
- We begin your artwork, a one week process. You approve your artwork that is emailed directly to you , or you can visit our facility located at 1615 Commerce Way, Unit D-1, in beautiful Paso Robles, California.
- We produce your art for screen printing and approximately six days after you approve your artwork the completed screen printed garments are either picked up by you or shipped for your convenience.
- We ask for a 50% deposit at the time you place your order.
MONEY SAVING TIPS
- Our prices are based upon the number of ink colors in a design that is printed in each location. Each additional location used in a design costs more to screen print.
- The number of locations on a garment, increase the cost. A two location print costs more than a one location print. Keep you costs down by printing in only one location on the garment.
- The size of the design does NOT affect the price. A small left chest print costs the same as a large full size print.
- The total number of shirts makes a big difference in the prices. The more shirts you buy the cheaper they are.
- Print on white or light colored shirts because they cost less than dark colored shirts.
- Our art prices are also charges based on the number of colors in a design. The more colors used in a design the harder the art is to work with.